Do you think you have what it takes?
Mehldau & Steinfath Umwelttechnik GmbH is an international company that ranks among the market leaders in this technology with innovative solutions in the field of non-catalytic flue gas denitrification (SNCR).
- Technically innovative solutions for reducing nitrogen oxides
- Diverse and exciting activities in international plant engineering with a high degree of personal responsibility
- An owner-managed company with flat hierarchies and short service channels
- A friendly working atmosphere and a young team of dedicated technicians and engineers
- Construction of our SNCR systems and tank farms in 2D and 3D
- Creation and revision of process flow diagrams, installation plans and documentation
- Active participation in project management
- If necessary, short service assignments at home and abroad
We expect from you:
- A successfully completed technical training
- Safe use of AutoCad Mechanical and Autodesk Inventor
- A high technical understanding and enthusiasm for the implementation of function-oriented topics and customer requirements
- A team player with a focus on goal-oriented work
- A high degree of initiative